We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to support the Executive Assistant in providing a smooth and effective administration function for Ashtons.
Duties to include:
- Collating and circulating weekly schedules.
- Assisting with the timely submission, formatting and circulation of Monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking trains, taxis, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Administration and recording of vehicle information for Company fleet vehicles.
- Updating and maintaining corporate contacts database.
- Processing monthly credit card expense claims.
- Managing internal and external post daily.
Ashtons is a highly respected and successful provider of specialist pharmacy services and key business partner to independent healthcare providers across the UK. We specialise in the supply and management of medication to increase patient safety and meet current regulations and best practice guidelines.
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and demonstrate the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail essential
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your skills in a growing company then we would like to hear from you.
"*" indicates required fields