Ashtons is looking to add an Assistant Manager within the Customer Services team, based in Brighton. Reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager the role will be an important member of the team whose objective is to deliver outstanding service, aligned to our ‘Customer Centric’ strategic pillar. The successful candidate will be able to balance the duties of a Customer Service Advisor (estimated to be 70% of workload) and the extra duties assigned as being the Assistant Manager (estimated to be 30% of workload), to ensure the team is successful in meeting its assigned objectives.
- (Estimated 70% of workload) To operate a range of CS advisor level activities, including: –
- Processing of orders and servicing of queries via email and phone, proactively support of sales orders and transactions, triaging of issues to hand-off to internal stakeholders and managing/resolving complaints (not an exhaustive list)
- Completion of tasks in order to meet established Key Performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintaining a positive relationship with customers, and delivering high standards of service
- Collaborating with key stakeholders within a network of visiting pharmacists and clinical supervisors, to ensure services are successfully delivered to customers
- Liaising with couriers, to organise collections and deliveries where necessary.
- (Estimated 30% of workload) To own Assistant Manager level duties as delegated by Manager: –
- Assist with the daily performance management and allocation of work within the Customer Services team, in order to meet KPIs
- Ownership of escalated issues from the team, including complaints, resource conflict, decision making, and problem solving
- Assist with the tracking and management of sickness, including return to work interviews where appropriate
- Assist with the coaching and training of the Customer Service team
- Operation of Quality Assurance controls to ensure the wider team are providing the required level of service, and coaching colleagues as required
- Representing the Customer Services team in stakeholder meetings as and when required
- To identify and help deploy improvements to Customer Service related processes and systems
- Ensure effective communication between departments to provide a seamless service to customers.
- Any reasonable duties which may be required by management.
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a Customer Service environment, with proven experience of deputising for management
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence customers and internal stakeholders
- Good organisational skills to meet a varied daily workload
- Great attention to detail and with an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Calm under pressure and skilled at prioritising conflicting priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- Independent work ethic, but also to work well as part of team
- Able to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Familiarity with MS office.
- Experience within a supervisory level role in a Customer Service environment
- Knowledge of pharmacy operations, regulations, and best practices.
- Customer Services Manager
- Customer Services team
- Warehouse / Operations Manager
- Dispensary Manager
- Clinical Supervisors / Visiting Pharmacists
It is a requirement of Ashtons that its employees are aware and conform to legal requirements, Health and Safety and work to the highest standards of business ethics.
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields