Join Our Team as a Superstar Clinical Pharmacist!
Are you a passionate and motivated clinical pharmacist? Do you want to make a difference in mental health and palliative care settings? Look no further! We are thrilled to offer you the chance to become a vital part of our multidisciplinary teams across the UK.
At Ashtons, we are not just offering a job; we’re offering a fulfilling and exciting career opportunity. Join us and provide essential clinical input on inpatient wards, contributing to the well-being of patients in mental health and palliative care. Comprehensive training and support will be provided as you embark on this rewarding journey with us.
Why Join Us?
– Unleash Your Superpowers: Use your clinical expertise to optimize medication therapy, ensuring our patients receive the best care imaginable.
– Be the Beacon of Knowledge: Provide top-notch drug information and clinical consultations, guiding our healthcare heroes with your wisdom.
– Embrace the Rainbow of Diversity: We celebrate differences and encourage a colourful array of talents, backgrounds, and experiences.
– Never Stop Learning: Dive into a world of continuous education and professional growth, keeping your skills sharp and your knowledge cutting-edge.
– Work Hard, Play Hard: Enjoy a vibrant workplace where your hard work is appreciated, and we know how to throw an epic party or two!
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Provide ward-based clinical pharmacy services in mental health and palliative care settings
– Act as a point of advice and information to medical and nursing staff
– Provide medication training to clinical staff
– Offer pharmaceutical input to clinical governance meetings
– Maintain and improve quality and patient safety
What You Need to Bring:
– Qualified pharmacist with a current GPhC registration
– 1 year of post-graduation experience
– Mental health/palliative care experience or ward-based mental health exposure
– Full UK driving license with access to a vehicle for work purposes
– Strong time management and organisational skills
– Excellent communication skills with peers and multidisciplinary team members
– Ability to offer sound professional advice in clinical or medicines management related issues
What We Offer:
– Competitive Compensation: Starting at £40,000 to £45,000 pa (Equivalent NHS band 6) pro rata
– Company Car or Car Allowance post completion of probationary period
– Day off on your birthday
– Career Launchpad: Take advantage of our support for your professional development, guiding your career to new heights. Opportunity for Postgraduate Certificate in psychiatric therapeutics through Aston University and other relevant training
– Company Social Events Throughout the Year
– Annual Staff Party
– Specsavers voucher (free eye test and discount on glasses every two years)
Reimbursement of one professional membership (pro rata for part time staff)
– We Have Exciting Opportunities for Clinical Pharmacists in Various Locations!
- Bristol/South Wales
- North London
Join us in transforming lives!
Apply now and be a part of something extraordinary.
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields