Purpose of the role:
The personal assistant provides administrative support to the CEO and fulfils an Office Manager role for our main Brighton Head Office. As a personal assistant, you will be responsible for managing the CEO’s schedule, arranging travel and meetings. You will also handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and professionalism. You will also provide support to all executive team and non-executive board members to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the most senior members of the company.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners. Managing information flows in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar and appointments, ensuring they are well-prepared for meetings and events
- Keeping track of the CEO’s and executive team members expenses and prepare expense reports
- Making travel arrangements for the CEO and other executives, such as booking flights, hotels, transportation and visas
- Organizing and maintaining files and records related to the CEO’s work and personal matters
- Taking notes and minutes at meetings attended by the CEO or other executive members as requested and following up on action items
- Overall provide where necessary support to other Executive team members including Managing executives’ calendars and setting up meetings, including make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Providing support to SMT and departments as needed
- Provide support to the CFO and CEO in preparing board papers, documentation and maintaining board records, working with all stakeholders to both gather information and assist in its presentation
- Monitor and record progress against companywide objectives and assist the CEO and executive team in executing against those targets
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory, regular contractors (e.g. confidential waste suppliers, etc), internal post and weekly fruit distribution
- Visitor management, welcoming visitors to 117, offering beverages and escorting them to their meeting host
- Organise and maintain electronic filing system
- Acting as a champion for our values and contributing to our Strategic pillars, particularly supporting being the Employer of Choice
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing.
You should have excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills. You should also have a proactive and flexible attitude and be able to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision. You should have at least three years of experience as a personal assistant or a similar role. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software tools is required.
- Strong organisational, and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in the English language
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Uphold a strict level of discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Personal Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Familiarity using SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Good general knowledge
- Chief Executive Officer
- Executive Team
- People Team
- Senior Management Team
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields