To manage the Finance Department on a day to day basis and to provide timely, accurate and relevant management information.
- Management of Finance department which includes all accounting functions and to support all areas of the business.
- Management, motivation and development of Finance team members ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly financial accounts, carried out in an accurate and timely manner and ensure the business meets regulatory and statutory reporting requirements.
- Development of electronic and manual financial systems in accordance with the needs of the business.
- To advise the Senior Management team through the provision and interpretation of management information (actual’s, budgets and forecasts).
- Management of the daily cashflow function for bank accounts.
- Oversee credit control and take a lead where required.
- Liase with external Auditors team and other suppliers as required.
- Company interface with Customs & Excise for VAT including completion of Paye/VAT returns.
- Any Other task that the Line Manager requests.
- Experience of Group Accounts
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with all other departments including Senior Management.
- Ability to manage team members and delegate tasks accordingly.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of tasks.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 relevant A’ Levels
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACMA/ACCA)
- 3 years accounting experience in Industry.
- Experience with costing and financial systems in an wholesale environment (preferable but not required).
- Experience of Sage 200/500 accounting systems (preferable but not required)
- Microsoft packages with intermediate Excel skills
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields