A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full stack .NET software developer to work within a thriving, fast-moving team delivering innovative software solutions for the healthcare industry.
You will be working with our Lead Developer to build upon our industry leading software in the healthcare space as we undertake a period of rapid growth and development. You will work collaboratively with the rest of the development team in order to solve complex tasks which will allow you to further develop your skills.
This is a flexible position with the ability to work either in our central Brighton office, fully remote or a hybrid of the two, depending on your location and experience.
You will ideally have experience of working professionally with the following technologies and systems:
- NET – we have systems in C# and VB.NET and across .NET Core and .Net Framework as we look to extend and modernize our existing systems.
These skills will be highly beneficial to the role:
- Highly motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of remote working (if choosing to work remotely)
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Experience of working with a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all technical levels
Ashtons provides outsourced pharmacy services and software solutions to independent hospitals and hospices across the UK. We are progressive, forward thinking and unique in our ability to support independent healthcare providers of all sizes with a range of essential services including clinical pharmacy services, medicines management software solutions, e-learning courses, training seminars and medication supplies.
If you are a developer looking for an exciting opportunity in a rapidly evolving environment then we would like to hear from you.
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields