Purpose of the role:
As a Implementation Consultant, you will be part of the Implementation Team providing expert guidance and support to our clients in the UK. Your primary focus will be on delivering exceptional consulting services, managing client relationships, and driving successful project outcomes. You will work closely with the Implementation Manager to understand client requirements and help develop tailored solutions to meet their business needs.
- Implementing the software suite e.g. e-Works (electronic prescribing and medicines administration system – EPMA)
- The point of contact for the customer during the onboarding process ensuring completely delivery of the project
- Work closely with the Implementation Manager, software development team, and customer support to gather insights, understand software updates and contribute to the overall improvement of the EPMA software system
- Providing training to customers to assist them in getting the most out of our software systems
- Work with the Implementation Manager to create engaging and effective training programs, materials and resources to educate healthcare professionals on the features, functionalities, and best practices of the Ashtons software suite
- Collaborate in conjunction with the Implementation Manager with clients to identify their strategic business objectives and develop comprehensive consulting plans to achieve those objectives.
- Develop and deliver professional presentations, workshops, and training sessions to clients, both in-person and remotely.
- Provide support and guidance to client’s post-implementation, including issue resolution, change management, and system enhancements before handing over to the Customer Support team.
- Stay updated on industry regulations, standards, and best practices, and proactively share knowledge and insights with clients and internal teams.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as a trusted advisor and point of contact for their consulting needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and pursue opportunities for additional services or upselling to existing clients.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Flexibility to travel to client sites within the UK as required.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management.
- Carry out reviews of the systems in use and provide advice and guidance to the clients and Ashtons supporting clinicians
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing.
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to adapt training approaches and materials to different audiences learning styles and needs
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Comfortable using different types of software
- Presentation skills / comfortable delivering training session
- Two or more A Levels (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language essential
- Qualifications/professional registrations in healthcare, pharmacy, nursing or a related field
- Advanced in Word and Outlook
- Competent in Excel
- Proven experience as a Professional Services Consultant or in a similar client-facing consulting role
- Proficiency in relevant software applications and tools, including CRM systems and project management software
- Development Team
- Software Development Lead
- Sales Team
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields