We are currently looking for a Junior Talent Administrator to provide recruitment administration support to the People Team. You will be the primary contact for prospective candidates, scheduling, organising and tracking their journey. Working within a small busy People Team within a growing organisation.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all prospective candidates, including sharing ownership of the monitoring of the HR inbox.
- Coordinating interview requests for the team, as well as liaising with their screening company when successful candidates are going through referencing / onboarding stages.
- Confident liaising with both potential employees and hiring managers on a day-to-day basis over the phone, face to face as well as virtually.
- Arranging both virtual and face to face interviews – so the ability to coordinate one if not more dairies for colleagues.
- Following through and keeping the candidate updated with the status of their application.
- Coordinating background screening (references) and organising right to work checks with Hiring Managers
- You’ll get involved in advertising job vacancies across our website and different recruitment and social platforms when required.
- You’ll get involved in running database searches for Candidates, learning about our sector specialisms and how to match the right people to the right job.
- You’ll adhere to deadlines and be transparent in communicating expectations to the rest of the team.
- Liaising with our recruitment partners and apprenticeship providers, to ensure Ashtons attracts the best candidate for the role.
- Reporting and tracking, time to hire for each role.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Discretion, access to prospective employee’s personal data
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of the English language essential
- Advanced in Word and Outlook
- Competent in Excel
Ashtons Hospital Pharmacy Services is a highly respected and successful provider of specialist pharmacy services and key business partner to independent healthcare providers across the UK. We specialise in the supply and management of medication to increase patient safety and meet current regulations and best practice guidelines.
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a difference, then we would like to hear from you.
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields