Purpose of the role:
We are a leading health tech company based in Brighton, UK, specialising in innovative solutions for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to improve patient care and revolutionize the way healthcare services are delivered. We are seeking a highly skilled Lead Developer to join our dynamic team and play a crucial role in managing our development projects while ensuring compliance and maintaining high-quality standards.
- Utilise strong technical expertise to provide guidance and leadership to the development team.
- Oversee the sprint cycles and project management processes to ensure timely and successful delivery of software solutions.
- Allocate approximately 10-20% of time for hands-on coding activities to contribute to development efforts and maintain technical proficiency.
- Foster a collaborative and positive team environment, promoting effective communication and mentoring team members.
- Act as a bridge between the development team and other stakeholders, such as clinical service development lead and HR department.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations and industry standards by integrating necessary protocols into the development process.
- Manage and prioritise tickets in Jira, ensuring their timely completion and adherence to project timelines.
- Collaborate closely with the clinical service development lead to align technological strategies with clinical requirements.
- Take ownership of the release sign-off process, ensuring thorough testing and quality assurance prior to deployment.
- Proven experience as a developer with a solid understanding of software development principles and practices.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide a team effectively.
- Excellent project management abilities, including the capacity to plan, prioritise, and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Heath care knowledge and experience in a healthcare-related fired is essential to understand and address compliance requirements.
- Pro Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise workload, and meet project deadlines.
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields