This is an exciting opportunity for a full-time pharmacist who has excellent clinical, communication and leadership skills to provide support to a large team of clinical pharmacists. Driving is essential for this role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated pharmacist to join our team. You will have at least 5 years’ experience and the ability to support a large team of clinical pharmacists in delivering a clinically safe and effective service
- GPhC fees fully paid, all resources provided, travel expenses met
- A company car or car allowance is provided post completion of probationary period
- Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
- Previous experience managing and supervising staff including appraisals and mentoring
- Clinical exposure within the mental health or palliative care field
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- IT proficiency
- Self-directed learning proficiency
- Presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Post graduate education – a post graduate clinical certificate or diploma
Ashtons provides outsourced pharmacy services to independent hospitals and hospices across the UK. We are progressive, forward thinking and unique in our ability to support independent healthcare providers of all sizes with a range of essential services including clinical pharmacy services, e-learning courses, training seminars and medication supplies. Our pharmacists have monthly meetings and an annual conference.
If you are an experienced pharmacist who is looking for an exciting opportunity to use your skills and knowledge, then we would like to hear from you.
"*" indicates required fields