We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Manager on a temporary basis with a view to permanent to support the Financial Controller in the daily duties of the Finance Department.
- Managing the inputting of purchase invoices and credit notes using the Sage 200 system.
- Managing the Purchase Ledger Clerk and their workload, assisting where required.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller any issues and assisting in their resolution.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Supplier payments (managing and directing)
- Process bank statement transactions
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Managing the Purchase Ledger in line with Financial Controller requirements
- Provide telephone support to customers/suppliers
- Filing/Scanning of purchase ledger invoices
- Supporting Financial Controller and CFO in any other tasks requested
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- IT literate (Basic MS Office)
- Previous experience in finance role
- Management experience (not essential)
- Sage experience (not essential)
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields