Purpose of the role:
To support the Head of Services in providing an effective administration function for pharmacy services.
- To manage the Head of Services diary – arranging meetings, 1:1s and all other commitments.
- Overseeing FindMyShift schedules and circulating weekly rota for pharmacists.
- Working with on-call staff to prepare and circulate rotas.
- Assisting all pharmacists with the timely submission and formatting of monthly and quarterly reports for customers.
- Responsible for circulating and recording monthly and quarterly reports for customers, meeting agendas and papers, and tracking action logs.
- Facilitating the Monthly Pharmacists’ Team meeting – circulate diary invites; agenda; maintain register records; produce minutes from Teams recording and sharing when approved.
- Facilitating the Monthly Educational Session for pharmacists – confirm topic with Lead; circulate diary invites; maintain register records; trim Teams recording, upload to SharePoint and share link.
- Facilitating the Lead Pharmacists meeting – circulating diary invites; agenda; recording/taking minutes; uploading to SharePoint and sharing when approved.
- Support the Lead Pharmacists in relation to reminding about actions and progress from the various meetings attended.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new pharmacists by generating a new starter induction matrix, liaising with the People Team and other departments to ensure completion is recorded.
- Updating and maintaining contacts databases on SharePoint (Pharmacists Contacts Details and Corporate Contacts).
- Assisting and Supporting the Head of Services in the organisation of the annual Pharmacy conference, scanning venues, liaising with speakers and all other administrative duties relating to the conference.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking trains, taxis, and making hotel reservations.
- Processing monthly credit card expense claims.
- Managing the annual Police Custody Suites Medicines Management Audit schedule – coordinate between customer and pharmacist/auditor for preferred sites, date, sharing report, recouping expenses via Finance, maintaining records/spreadsheet and report copies on SharePoint.
- Arranging First Aid and Mandatory training courses requested by customer – coordinate a date with First Aid Training College; share paperwork with customer; maintain records; notify Finance to invoice customer.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing.
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Proficient in Outlook and Word
- Competent in Excel
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Proactive and solution focussed approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Competent in SharePoint
- Familiarity using Microsoft Teams
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Head of Services
- Lead Pharmacists
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
- People Team
Ashtons are offering a £500 welcome bonus to all successful new hires who apply direct to the Company (subject to terms and conditions).
"*" indicates required fields