Purpose of the role:
To automate the generation and distribution of a suite of internal and external reports and data processes built around our Microsoft SQL data store.
As an SQL Business Intelligence Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in transforming raw data into actionable insights, driving key business decisions and optimizing performance. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining SQL queries, creating reports, and interpreting data to support various departments in achieving their goals.
- Analyse existing reporting requirements
- Automate the generation of regular reports
- Automated various existing data ETL processes
- Utilise SQL stack (SSMS, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS) to extract, manipulate, and analyse complex datasets from multiple sources to provide actionable insights.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions for data extraction and transformation.
- Create and maintain interactive dashboards and reports using BI tools such as Power BI
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Identify trends, patterns, and opportunities within data to support strategic decision-making.
- Perform data validation, quality checks, and ensure data integrity across systems.
- Provide training and support to end-users on BI tools and data analysis techniques.
- Minimum 5 years experience of development using the SQL Server ecosystem
- Excellent understanding of how to use SSRS to generate reports 9automaated and no-automated
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field desirable but not essential dependant on experience.
- Proven experience as a SQL Analyst or similar role in a professional setting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in data modelling and ETL processes is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry practices and regulations is an advantage.
- Finance team
- IT Team
"*" indicates required fields